Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Wtb: 2 vl calais rims

Started by TMYBOY24 · 11 Oct 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TMYBOY24Archived member
I need 2 vl Calais rims ASAP!!! Cheers boys
0 likes
Old bobArchived member
I have a set of x4 VL Calais rims in good nick, basicly no rash.. x3 polished 1 not.. I'l take $150 for the set, No tyres on em.. Can also drop them off to you in packenham if you want a pic of them text me [phone removed] cheers
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today94

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved