Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Gt3788r on a rb30

Started by rusty577 · 11 Oct 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

rusty577Archived member
Just wondering if anyone is running a gt3788r on there rb30 vl turbo. I can get a good deal on one and wanted to no others experiances?
0 likes
TorcidaArchived member
popular on evo's I found some thread that mentions its same as TO4Z here http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/for.../page__st__660 (http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/246293-gt35r-vs-garrett-t04z-discussion-just-post-in-this-thread-to-create-a-database/page__st__660) I think FP GT3794R would fly on a RB30 like GT42
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today4

13,704 threads, 116,249 posts and 1,377 images saved from CT

40.0% of indexed threads saved