Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, every time I turn on the VL it makes a buzzing noise at the back of the car, not to sure but my guess is the fuel pump, can someone confirm this or tell me what it may be? If it is the fuel pump is it really meant to run that loud?! Like I could hear it quite clearly and I don't like that, hoping its just having a issue or something?
0 likes
Yea its fuel pump and also depends what pump it is if its a 044 there real loud can here them in the car driving
0 likes
Too many killer wasps!!!!!!!
Sorry had too!
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrex
[View Post]
Yea its fuel pump and also depends what pump it is if its a 044 there real loud can here them in the car driving
arr ok i see... Can you suggest me a nice quite one or the quitest one?!
0 likes