Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] VY Calais 5.7 - damaged ($5000 ono)

Started by !!brad!!! · 9 Oct 2012 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

!!brad!!!Archived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount 5000 ono Open to Swap? Yes State VIC Short Description for title? VY Calais 5.7 - damaged Currently Registered? No Transmission? AUTO REGO/VIN Number? SBC060 Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description So today - worst day of my life my baby got t boned Details are 2002 VY Calais, burgundy good paint very very strong LS1 (I'd been told it had Higgins heads mafless tune and made 256kw) no receipts but was alot quicker then a mates SV8 manual, auto is 10,000k old and shifts beautiful, LSD diff which was very tight also twin 2.5 system sounds awesome 19" shorlines with brand new tyres one rim and tyre damaged all electrics worked etc car was amazing full cream leather interior which is all in good nick I really don't want to separate bits and pieces, but I know people will ask and if I'm going to separate anything it will have to be very reasonable offers to get me to do it so yeah I'd much rather it all go at once and not here and there I'm already losing 11k at the price I'm asking as I wasn't insured! Ill send pics to genuine people thanks
0 likes
mjsls1Archived member
Can it be fixed ---------- Post added 10-10-12 at 04:22 ---------- text me, [phone removed]
0 likes
jacko8Archived member
$400 for ya 20's m8
0 likes
coatesy99Archived member
Very keen pics to [phone removed] cheers
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Now on ebay
0 likes
danny3977Archived member
Pics please [phone removed]
0 likes
theh8gripArchived member
I'll grab interior?
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
pics or ebay link please
0 likes
!!brad!!!Archived member
Search for VY Calais then refine to cars its easy to find and if genuinely interested one would think you would do that, there has been a bid placed on the car so I won't separate anything as yet
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 727 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved