Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Simple question

Started by VL_Nick · 9 Oct 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VL_NickArchived member
Hopefully someone can help answer this as fact Is a VP V8 K-frame identical to a VL V8 K-frame I know that it bolts in, but is the track the same and are all the swaybar montings the same, are the VP control arms the same? Basically I have a VP V8 K-frame and struts, control arms and want to see whether I should keep it all for a future V8 conversion of whether I need to get a VL one.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,280 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved