Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - VIC] Wtb::: vn-vs v6 manual ($1500 max)

Started by VYXQSES · 9 Oct 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VYXQSESArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* WTB Price/Amount 1500 max Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? Wtb::: vn-vs v6 manual Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? Xxxxxx Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hey everyone, I'm lookin to buy a vn, vp, vr, or vs must have reg , I don't mind how much as long as its got it Only wanting to spend 1500, but will add a couple of hundred if I'm interested Thanks post what you got! ---------- Post added 09-10-12 at 17:48 ---------- I would prefer you to text the number above as I don't check this forum much
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved