Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

The 'tick' RB30

Started by Mad87VL · 9 Oct 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Mad87VLArchived member
Hey guys ever time I idle my RB30 it makes this ticking sound like the cam it hitting something, I'm not to sure what 'exactly' is happening but I was hoping you guys could please tell me, need ASAP as I'm considering a reforge on my engine
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
It's probably just your injectors mate, sometimes they tick. Unless its got no oil in the head and it's your lifters..
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,940 threads, 91,297 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved