Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Rb30/T56 combo

Started by The_Monk · 8 Oct 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

The_MonkArchived member
Did a quick search but I couldn't find anything, I have myself a dirt cheap T56 and an RB30et ready to go into the new body. This is a circuit/climb car, VR/VS body and not really fussed if I have to do some tunnel massaging. Would rather use this box as it was basically free, just wondering if there is an adapter bellhousing/plate to run the T56? My NA box popped reverse and I couldn't pass this one up for the price, worst case I'll just pinch my brothers TIG and cut/shut the bellhousings. ---------- Post added 08-10-12 at 13:19 ---------- Irrelevant now! Going a Z32 box instead.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved