Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hi all
my wedding is conning up way to fast now and I don't know if my Calais will be painted by the wedding day
just want to know if there is any people out there with a nice vl turbos
that could help us out
will pay
so far we have got a hold of ttjet (pink)
any help or feed back would be great
wedding is on nov 17 and will be in cobram area
ps does not have to be turbo and could also be jotted up Holden etc
thanks
0 likes
got to be some one out there
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Hey man just seen your post below mine lol can't Beleive same date same place as my receptions is in cobrum too lol I guess there would have been a few hectic vls around that weekend , but hey can you swing me the number of the guy who owns ttjet as I wanna see if he wants to sell it ? Don't worry I'll buy it after wedding but if you have it that would be great . Cheers mick
---------- Post added 11-10-12 at 17:24 ----------
I ment receptions in Mulwala wedding in church at cobs lol
0 likes
still looking for a nice vl turbo or hot holden for wedding car as the one we had has now bin sold out from under us
can some one please help
0 likes