06-10-12, 12:29 GMT+10#1
So after 3 years I'm finally ready to move the VL out of the garage, I've done a turbo conversion. Just recently replaced all the front suspension.
The engine runs fine when going, though does struggle to start, however, after just refilling the steering fluid (haven't touched the steering system), I was turning the wheels from left to right to get the fluid through, yet when the wheels approach full lock on either side the engine starts to die off and sounds on the verge of cutting out. Turning the wheels back doesn't resolve the issue and the engine continues to run relatively low, I would say it sounds quite 'airy' if that makes sense.
There aren't any fuel lines being squashed by anything so I don't really have a clue what could be causing it. Any ideas? Has anyone else had this problem?
---------- Post added 06-10-12 at 11:38 ----------
Actually, can probably ignore this now, it seems to be working. Very strange.
0 likes
