Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
I need a vn diff for a nine inch conversion. only need the complete brake and handbrake set up and swaybar mounts off it, must be in western subrbs and close to werribee if possible as i just have no time to run around. Thanks Luke [phone removed]
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by morlach
[View Post]
I need a vn diff for a nine inch conversion. only need the complete brake and handbrake set up and swaybar mounts off it, must be in western subrbs and close to werribee if possible as i just have no time to run around. Thanks Luke [phone removed]
i have vl diff disc brake type if interested
0 likes
Are they running the same handbrake as vn? it will probably do, where are you and a price? thanks
0 likes
I have full set up out of a vn an I'm in werribee wat price you looking to pay
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.