Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

NSW white vlt stolen werrington

Started by shaken · 30 Sept 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

shakenArchived member
I all tonight I came home to find my car not in her home! As shattered as I am I just want her back but probly have no chance of that. If anyone has any info pls let me or the police know. It was stolen between 8-10 am. My neighbor noticed it gone but thort I was driving it. It's white over dark grey has VE ssv 19" wheelsthat are prity badly rashes with a near horseshoe shaped mark intercooler with a dent in one side cooler pipe was damaged by the power steer pump. Had an aftermarket manifold with Chinese t3t4 turbo and an external waste gate that was pink but was in the process of polishing it off so pink is still visible on some parts. front passenger side damage that has been painted with an areasol can. We have just had a baby so all my girls toys and car seat and all my tools for work were inside thank you for looking and I hope that u can help! ---------- Post added 01-10-12 at 21:38 ---------- Hi just an update the car was believed to be seen in penrith today around 10am in a high speed pursuit and I have spoken to the police and they have said that there was another pursuit last night. Dirty germs! Thanks again!!! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,374 threads, 65,415 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved