Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

wanted walkinshaw or vn group a throttles

Started by vipsle · 30 Sept 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vipsleArchived member
Im after the whole set up guys. thanks [phone removed]
0 likes
sik_m8Archived member
I have a mate that has one sitting around, he doesn't have a car anymore so I'd dare say he will sell it. I will message him and get back to you
0 likes
vipsleArchived member
thank you mate i appreciate it
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,780 threads, 78,481 posts and 973 images saved from CT

31.5% of indexed threads saved