Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Help with valve spring pressures

Started by boosted_wagon · 30 Sept 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

boosted_wagonArchived member
Guys I need to find out how much seat pressure I currently have on my valves, how can I test them, can I just take a spring off and take it to a shop and get them to test one, I don't know what springs I currently have as the head was done a few years ago so no record now..... Or does some one have a tool to use so it can be done on the car with out removing a spring?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,661 threads, 100,272 posts and 1,279 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved