Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Suspension and brake parts, slicks etc VIC

Started by The_Monk · 28 Sept 2012 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

The_MonkArchived member
Chasing a few bits and pieces for the track car. All parts are to suit VL unless otherwise stated I need the following: -VT front adapter hubs -Adjustable panhard bar -Adjustable strut tops -Strut brace -16" Semi slicks -VT hand brake adapter plates to suit solid axle -VT/X Master cylinder -VS Plastic brake booster -AU Falcon brake res -VL Front and rear bumper trims -Boss kit and steering wheel -Guages with mounting kits, not cups. I have tacho, boost, oil temp and volts. I need electric oil pressure, water temp, amps. That or complete racepack dash or similar. -Falcon twin thermos -Thicker than stock swaybars, prefer adjustable. I'll add more as I go, I'm in VIC. Text only on [phone removed] or PM me here.
0 likes
The_MonkArchived member
16x8 commodore rims VL SS kit
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
I have a vl ss front bar. Its the fibreglass front apron, HDT stamped. cracked underneath and I've chipped away the bog and drift stitched it. located eastern suburbs melb. ---------- Post added 01-10-12 at 09:28 ---------- most of that suspension stuff will be hard to find second hand. not many vl people buy handling gear and I spent years waiting for ebay and gumtree bargains. I'd say get it new and just cop the cost if you want it anytime soon.
0 likes
The_MonkArchived member
Yeah I've ordered most of the suspension stuff already, the vl handles like a shopping trolley full of logs and its not worth running with stock suspension. How much are you chasing for the bar extensioin?
0 likes
The_MonkArchived member
I also need a vn to vs solid axle diff, like the 20 or so I've sent to the tip. As well as VR/VS front hub and steering knuckle for the left hand side.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved