Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

RB26 ignition setup?

Started by grunter01 · 26 Sept 2012 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

grunter01Archived member
Hey guys I am wondering what ignition setups you are using for high powered RB26 or RB26/30 combos... I am wanting to run 35+psi on E85 and have been told to change it for it. Any info on what you guys are running would be good.
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
M and W 6 coils and ignitor. Best getting around, at least thats what I was told at the time. 35PSI E85 and no misses ever.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
ok cheers, do you know the model exactly so i can get some prices on it? also is that a M&W ignitor also?
0 likes
88 ChaserArchived member
Ill see if i can find the one on their site. yeah all m and w, wasnt cheap, but its been awesome ---------- Post added 26-09-12 at 19:29 ---------- OK, im not going back out to the shed tonight, but I think it was the pro16, and 6 of their coils, they came as 2 coil packs X3 I might be able to remember to check another night though
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
cheers ---------- Post added 26-09-12 at 20:59 ---------- Has anyone used ls1 coils?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved