Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Deleted For Sale threads

Started by lil_timmy · 25 Sept 2012 · 6 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

lil_timmyArchived member
Hi, Can one of the mods look into this for me please. I made about 9 threads selling different items in the drivetrain and everything else section. And then all these threads got merged in to one thread - a bit annoying but not my main problem. Now the thread has been totally deleted for no reason. Can someone please bring it back. Thanks
0 likes
patchArchived member
because haters gonna hate
0 likes
lil_timmyArchived member
A PM explaining why the threads were deleted would have been nice. Not too much to ask? If they want things done different they need to let people know because my thread complied with the rules, had contact details there and everything.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
I merged them, 9 threads where 1 would have done? I'll have a look and see where its ended up.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
It was deleted. Pm me here isn't a contact phone number or email address. If we emailed everyone that didn't do that it'd take forever. Seeing as though it was 9 threads in one I've edited your original thread and moved it back. You're welcome.
0 likes
lil_timmyArchived member
The contact number wasnt in the original individual threads. I posted it after they were merged into the one and someone had asked me about the fuel pump. But thankyou.
0 likes
BaxArchived member
Yep. I think most of us only read the original post. We were warning people at one stage. But it was just a lot easier to delete.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved