Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Millie (: project VL calais turbo

Started by Millie · 25 Sept 2012 · 63 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MillieArchived member
Hey I'm Millie! I had a heap of crap VL calais turbo a few years back.. fell in love with these cars so now I've bought myself another baby, rather cleaner than its proceeder.. going to spoil this old girl with a lot in the coming year (: My VL calais; Naturally aspirated RB30 (not for long) Ice blue on silver Mini spool Original calais rims (for now) Hi-flow fuel pump Low comp bottom end 3" exhaust Power windows/tidy calais interior New paint job in the last year or so by the looks of it.. will post pics when I figure out how (;
0 likes
leb vltArchived member
Wat^^ said.
0 likes
fleasArchived member
Leave it NA I reckon
0 likes
MillieArchived member
Back when I was still living on the coast; my old heap of VL calais turbo.. which ended up being a bad idea - very powerful, beat up car + disregard for any damage that may be done to the poor beast (if there was fun involved) = major defects! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
awesome colour. back in the days of 2megapixel mobile photos? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
satansLBOArchived member
classic, two posts and i love you
0 likes
chasdmArchived member
Where's the pics Millie
0 likes
SteffArchived member
Relax fellas. Sounds good Millie, good to see girls getting into the vl scene. If you need any help uploading pics, let one of us know.
0 likes
GMH_JETArchived member
Pics??
0 likes
MillieArchived member
ha ha. Im deffinetly keen to turbocharge her im afraid guys (: seeing as ive got everything there ready to go..ordered a new manifold yestrday now i just need to find a decent T4 and get it all happening. Whats everyones opinions on white walls if i put 17"s on? i mean really thin ones! I am considering looking into it. OK photos, heres my OLD rig under the hood O Also is it possible to put my intercooler on aswell as im hoping - but sort of tuck it up (?) in a way so police arent onto it? *** i'm so sick of being harassed! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MillieArchived member
OKay...Pics. let's see i don't have many since i got this car only of my old one doing.. naughty stuff. and i dont want to post stupid pics like that online really so will take some this weekend when i do a service while a mate does my sound system (: yeew this is a photo i took last weekend. sticker i should probably take off now.. lol (; Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ekulArchived member
Looks good, Not a big fan off whitewalls and if your already having police trouble i wouldnt recommend running whitewalls then. I dont know if GKtech still make the no holes cooling kits but thats the best way to hide your cooler above your bar without much hassle. I run a 600x300x76 cooler and its above the front bar but involves a bit of cutting.
0 likes
NZ EVLHSVArchived member
You might as well get it over and done with, otherwise you're treads are going to be full of posts like this Quote: Originally Posted by 86SLVLT [View Post] get some pictures up, some of the car too
0 likes
deanoVLCTArchived member
Pics? I've got a no holes pipe kit from gkteck if you wanna buy Millie just pm me pics? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MillieArchived member
So, I will actually need a whole new intercooler? or mine can be modified? its quite big.. here a photo of how it looked come on guys this is not Facebook I'm not going to post a heap of selfies on a car forum?? ha ha O G Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
samsSLArchived member
I reckon whitewalls are only good on 15" rims/20s with real low profile. But if you're gonna get it done anyway talk to vl4skids off the forums. He's a canberra bloke and does em for 100 bucks for ct members
0 likes
SteffArchived member
White walls only look good on old school cars.. Anything above 1980's looks rotted.
0 likes
MillieArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by samsSL [View Post] I reckon whitewalls are only good on 15" rims/20s with real low profile. But if you're gonna get it done anyway talk to vl4skids off the forums. He's a canberra bloke and does em for 100 bucks for ct members Mad thanks for the link (: White walls on a VL seems to be a very love/hate subject. that will be one of the last things I get around to anyway so bit of time to think about it.
0 likes
NZ EVLHSVArchived member
-1 for white walls, +1 for selfies
0 likes
GMH_JETArchived member
^^^^ Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved