Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WTB grey Calais interior parts

Started by DeVL · 24 Sept 2012 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DeVLArchived member
Guys I just need a few grey Calais interior parts like the sunglass holder, high rise centre console.... Just let me know what you have I'll probly buy it from you... Post here thanks Peter
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
tried eGay yet?
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Negative Im just checking on here first Just check there's F A on there
0 likes
88grpassArchived member
Hi I have a complete interior I'm willing to separate. Make an offer on parts you need.
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Ok this is what I need.... Will $200 be ok for the following *Sun visor clips *B pillar seat belt mechanism covers *Sun glass's holder *High rise centre console lid and middle part *Courtesy lights
0 likes
burgo88Archived member
I might have some at the olds if you get stuck petey
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Cheers dayne I'll let you know
0 likes
88grpassArchived member
Sounds good my number [phone removed]
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Photos buddy
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved