Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi guys
Im looking for some factory vl calais cobra alarm remote controls.
cheers
sime
0 likes
bump still looking for the small black plastic remotes.
would prefer the holden logo on the back if possible.
cheers!
sime
0 likes
think I've got some will let you know
maybe drop me a message to remind me
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by aus880
[View Post]
think I've got some will let you know
maybe drop me a message to remind me
Thanks aus880 I have sent you a PM.
Cheers
sime
0 likes
Still looking guys please pm if you have any.
cheers
sime
0 likes
Do you have any pics,I have some old remotes here.
Cheers Marty
0 likes
Hey Matry
Thanks for your reply. The remotes are black in a rectangular box shape, with one round black button on top / front in the centre of the remote along with a small red led. On the back / bottom there is a Cobra logo.
Ill set some pics up tonight.
cheers
sime
0 likes
Dam I have some egg shaped ones with 2 buttons on them(green led).
Marty
0 likes
Hey Guys
Here are some pictures of what im looking for.
Cheers!
sime
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.