Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

LS1 TH400 Speedo gearing into VL

Started by 88grpass · 22 Sept 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

88grpassArchived member
Does any one know TH400 Speedo gear tooth size for vl v8 or 6cyl dash?
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
Will depend on diff gears. I'll let you know how I go with my 3.7:1's.. not sure whats in it at the moment, but once I know how far out it is, the gearbox shop will get me the right one.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today104

9,450 threads, 65,735 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.6% of indexed threads saved