Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Acid bathing wheels!!

Started by Gouldy · 21 Sept 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GouldyArchived member
G'day guys just wondering if anyone knows someone whos does acid bathing around the western suburbs as I've got a set of vx gts wheels I've paint stripped 4 times and it's doing my head in so I just wanna get them acid bathed
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
i just sandblasted mine, worked fine
0 likes
MUSArchived member
How do you go about sandblasting?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 727 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved