Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

5 inch alloy pipe bending

Started by OBT100 · 20 Sept 2012 · 25 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

OBT100Archived member
Hey fellas, Does anyone know anyone in brissy that can bend 5 inch alloy pipe? I have already done a fair bit of ringing around and no dice so far.
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Have you called Craig at extreme custom engineering ?
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
I'll sell you a 5" x 1m exhaust flex for $175 Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
The fark do you need 5" piping for?
0 likes
PWR 747Archived member
thats what i was thinking lol, ive got a 4 inch exhaust sitting here and cant imagine anything 5 inch automotive, especially on a vl!
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
If he wants to make a pipe off the front of his turbo?? 42 etc
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sherman89 [View Post] If he wants to make a pipe off the front of his turbo?? 42 etc Spot on.
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
spot on performance
0 likes
calais25tArchived member
Spot on performance and fabrication
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
Just buy a stainless bent from tube sales thats what i did
0 likes
no_springArchived member
Give Andy and Danny a call at 'spot on performance and fabrications'
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
l got 5'' of my turbo
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by pigsy [View Post] l got 5'' of my turbo I dont. But my cars faster than yours.
0 likes
pigsyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sherman89 [View Post] I dont. But my cars faster than yours. l will agree to disagree as its still getting built in my shed money is tight with house payments and bills, and running a new business, all my car money gets suked up into the house budget, but l will get there one day .
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
I've got 5" off mine n I think mines faster than yours lol
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
Still no luck, apparently beaudesert exhaust can bend up to 6" so craig says. I might have to try filling it with sand, capping the ends, oxy, and giving it the super bend. And yes its for an intake Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TroyVK [View Post] I've got 5" off mine n I think mines faster than yours lol Post your time slip?? And not you dyno sheet Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Don't have either lol But faster is mph Quicker would b et ---------- Post added 21-09-12 at 20:49 ---------- Could u not buy the bend u need? If u can't get it bent maybe just keep cutting and welding
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
There is a guy on ebay with 5" 90 degree alloy pipe, but he is in the US, and ive msged him a couple of times to be honest, he's a bit of a douchebag. I want to do this locally, or myself, no cutting, no welding.
0 likes
TroyVKArchived member
Yeah I'm not a fan of the scallop look Jnt not have the bend u need?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved