Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vl turbo 1" booster mount bracket vs non turbo

Started by OBT100 · 20 Sept 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

OBT100Archived member
Greetings everyone, Quick question:is the bracket that mounts the booster to the firewall the same on the turbo as non turbo? I just want to know before I destroy my turbo booster bracket by welding it onto the new vt booster, or if I can go down the wreckers and grab a non turbo item. Cheers
0 likes
FLY-03LArchived member
No, the turbo one is different due to the turbo booster being longer. I just did a turbo booster on my N.A. Theyre the same as ones on VN-VS though so theyre easy to find, thats what i used.
0 likes
OBT100Archived member
Picked up 2 mounts today, and looking at the turbo vs the non turbo they both look the same! I also grabbed a vp bracket, and the only difference is a small cutout.
0 likes
t3doseArchived member
just wondering what you need to do a vt brake upgrade on a vl? i want to upgrade the brakes before i turbo it.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved