Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

please help! Ls1 shifting problem

Started by mjsls1 · 20 Sept 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

mjsls1Archived member
ok so I hope I havnt been stoodged here, but I have a 01 wh gen3. It is hard to get into 2nd only, I swear it was the solanoids as its happened to me in other cars, BUT I took it to an auto joint an he pluged it all into a computer an told me its electrical an its gonna cost **** loads, he said auto and engine are fine. It will shif into 2nd if I back off n wait a bit, he also said if I go realy slow but must admit I didnt notice that. What do I do? Get it to holden as he said? Get another opinion? I heard of a shift kit that u can adjust from mild to wild under the car? Is that true an would that cause it? I was told it had a shift kit but I reckon bloke I got it off was full of ****. Im from phillip island anyway maybe point me in the rite direction to blokes that know what they talkin bout an know how to fix things, Im starting 2 wonder bout mechanics round here. Id travel an hour for a good mechanic and auto joint. thanks for any sort of help.
0 likes
mjsls1Archived member
plz someone? Should I try change computer? I know that tels the auto to change. And if the auto is fine?? Can only be computer? Is it as easy as out with the old in with the new?? Prob solved?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today97

7,520 threads, 49,831 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved