Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Water Lines in regards to turbo, return NEED VERIFICATION

Started by samsSL · 19 Sept 2012 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

samsSLArchived member
I recently noticed this odd looking pipe under my exhaust manifold and discovered it is my turbos "water feed". After further investigation I noticed I have a bolt in my block where my "water feed" should go to So after doing some searches I found I need a Banjo fitting 14 x 1.5 for the block...easy done. Then figured i'd just get some hose and connect it to the turbos "water feed". Then after doing more and more reading I started reading about this "water return" hose that you plumb in under the inlet manifold to heater hose I'm just wondering where you connect the "water return" to? Any help would be appreciated as i've been up all night and its doing my head reading the same few threads on this topic over and over. Cheers p.s My turbos "water feed" as you may have noticed has some funny type of connection..does any body know if i should just rip that off? Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
tee off under your manifold and it goes to number 4 dude.
0 likes
boosted_wagonArchived member
number 4 in your first pic
0 likes
samsSLArchived member
Thanks fellas, my turbo seems to have had its removed.. Can you the pipe n0.4 that bolts on somewhere locally?
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Just do it out of braid with a hose clamp, that's all I did and it has held up a treat
0 likes
samsSLArchived member
Legends. That's all I needed
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,707 threads, 77,842 posts and 961 images saved from CT

31.3% of indexed threads saved