Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] 1982 VH SLE Series II 5.0 V8 Auto ($10000)

Started by shabz · 17 Sept 2012 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

shabzArchived member
please close tread
0 likes
v8 loverArchived member
Sw@p my 355 vr Calais resprayed wrx. Blue? Will give all details if your intrested cheers
0 likes
10secVNSSArchived member
Have you more information? Anything done to the motor? Modifications? Condition of paint? Interior photos? Cheers.
0 likes
shabzArchived member
No thanks mate..prefer old school 70s
0 likes
fearscopeArchived member
Vt ss??
0 likes
JETPWRArchived member
G'day, I am ready to purchase. Please call me on [phone removed]. I have left you three voice mails now!
0 likes
shabzArchived member
When did you have plans to have a look at the car or somehow organise it.
0 likes
JETPWRArchived member
When you answer your phone or return the 4 calls I have made to you over the last two days. I am a serious buyer and am not interested in messaging back and forth. Whist I am all for forums as there are so many great contacts, cars, members both guys/girls and information,especially on calaisturbo.com.au, when it comes to purchasing I am straight to the point.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 2 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today91

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved