Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Dizzy cap cover!

Started by sherman89 · 16 Sept 2012 · 13 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

sherman89Archived member
I'm after a ally cap to replace the standard distributor cap thing, any idea where I can buy one?? Also a alloy strut top covers, and the covers to go over the nuts, is there any shop making these still??? Thanks
0 likes
YEEHAAArchived member
Maatouks supply's the dizzy cap covers . Billet too !
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
12volt customs who is on this site sells all them bud I ran all them on mine best ones around
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Lowe fabrications make them
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
Can you post a pic of your by please dvsvlt??? Thanks
0 likes
DeVLArchived member
Mine rocked up today $110 from Lowe fabrications Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
yup as DEVL said, cant go wrong with lowe's ones
0 likes
SL1987Archived member
we use lowe's stuff at work aswell!
0 likes
wlk21Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by sherman89 [View Post] I'm after a ally cap to replace the standard distributor cap thing, any idea where I can buy one?? Also a alloy strut top covers, and the covers to go over the nuts, is there any shop making these still??? Thanks LCW is another shop that makes the strut tops. ...can someone explain to me how to run these dizzy caps, I.E do you have to use 6 separate coil packs with this setup?
0 likes
SL1987Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by wlk21 [View Post] LCW is another shop that makes the strut tops. ...can someone explain to me how to run these dizzy caps, I.E do you have to use 6 separate coil packs with this setup? thats pretty much it
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
What is LCW? In brisbane??
0 likes
wlk21Archived member
not in brisbane but just shop online, lcw.com.au
0 likes
AVG45Archived member
Just get on ebay Sherm
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
+1 for Lowe Fabrications
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,374 threads, 65,415 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved