Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

WANTED..lower calais door moulds

Started by SketchVL · 14 Sept 2012 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SketchVLArchived member
I'm chasing some calais door moulds real bad. Cant find a full set anywhere,could only find 1 set missing front passenger. Can anyone help me out..???
0 likes
ILLUSIVArchived member
I *might* have a brand new front passenger. Will check.
0 likes
88grpassArchived member
I have a full set how much you willing to pay?
0 likes
OliverArchived member
I have a set $200.
0 likes
SketchVLArchived member
All sorted guys..Cheers for the offers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,374 threads, 65,415 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved