31-08-12, 07:52 GMT+10#1
I have sold my car so this is up for grabs .
I have for sale a
Harrop True Trak Diff with New Genuine 3:45 gears .
GForce Engineering Billet Stub Axles .( lifetime warranty)
BMR Billet 300n Half Shafts
GForce Engineering Outer Billet Hubs ..( lifetime warranty)
This is a setup you buy when you want a rear end thats going to last .
This setup is only 10'000 ks old and the diff has had the oil changed after run in as per Harrops instructions .
I paid new in parts only $1600 for the Centre .
$1100 for the Stub Axles.
$1100 or the Shafts.
$650 for the outer Hubs
$500 labour
Total paid $4950.
Setup is as new
Price $3500 is a bargain for the lot and the price is firm.
Located in Fawkner , Vic
Can freight Australia Wide at cost.
Call me on [phone removed]
Pictures for reference only Actual Diff is completely assembled .
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
