Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

245/40/r19. 3 bridgestone potenza + 1 maxxis tyres

Started by abz187010 · 30 Aug 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

abz187010Archived member
I bought rims (second hand) and it turns out the tyres are too big to fit on my car so I need to get rid of them. I have not used the tyres at all and the previous owner hadn't used them too much over the course of a year. Tyres are at 70-80% tread. Previous owner had to change one tyre which is why one of them is not a Potenza. I know this is unfortunate but it's also why I'm selling them so cheap, I need them GONE! ASAP! NOW! Make an offer or call/text me for info or offers. Pick up only from Dandenong North next to the Eastlink and about 5 minutes from the Monash Freeway. Apologies for lack of pictures, my phone cam refuses to work after one shot. Tyres look dirty due to dusty shed. Water or tyre shine will clean that up. Please note that I am selling the TYRE ONLY, NOT THE COMPLETE WHEEL PLUS RIMS! Will sell the whole set for 300 o.n.o or the 3 Potenzas alone for 250 o.n.o. Contact me on [phone removed]
0 likes
shanaasArchived member
how much for 2?
0 likes
abz187010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by shanaas [View Post] how much for 2? Sold, and I wouldn't have sold 2 anyway.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,828 threads, 79,125 posts and 984 images saved from CT

31.6% of indexed threads saved