29-08-12, 07:29 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 9000
Open to Swap? No
State VIC
Short Description for title? Genuine Berlina Turbo Manual
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? Yes
Transmission? MANUAL
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? XGR993
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description I've been stewing on this decision for the last 6 months.
I purchased this vehicle in mid 2009 and began restoring it, between running out of cash on numerous occasions, getting married and having a baby my pride and joy has found its way to the bottom of my priority list.
The car is a
Genuine Berlina
Genuine Manual with MX7 Box
Genuine Turbo with A8 Block
Genuine Turbo Hubcaps
At some stage along the line it has been resprayed a different colour, something i was planning to remedy.
The car is currently not on the road becaus a welch plug at the back of the block is leaking pretty bad, motor runs fine apart from that (and the fact that the car has done over 300K km.
The window regulator in the back DS Door is stuffed, so is the drivers window. I have a new regulator for the drivers window.
I have a complete set of badges for the car
The MOMO Race steering wheel goes with the car
I have another motor that has been machined and ready to build. It has
Line Honed
Bored & Honed
Decked true to mains
Rods have been sresized, shotpeened and polished
Balanced
O'Ringed
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Studs
I have plenty of spares as well, a radiator, turbo manifolds, T04 with external wastegate etc
Pics I have attached are dated from when i first got the car to about 6 months ago. When there's a decent day i'll take it out of the carport and give it a wash and put up new pics.
* Labrador not included
0 likes
