Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Got a brand new shifter drop box to suit a Pro Ratchet into a VL up for grabs
$110 express posted anywhere in Australia
PM or Ph. [phone removed]
0 likes
Bump
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Hey mate keen as mustard on one to suit a vn??
0 likes
VN-VS is next on the cards. Just have to acquire a trans tunnel and console to mock it all up in as the shifters are offset to the drivers side a fair bit. Should have something mocked up in the next few weeks hopefully
0 likes
Champion effort keep me posted mate!
0 likes
Would I be able to use this with a tci shifter ? How will it sit in the console ? Can I keep the cover ?
0 likes
I'm actually working on one to suit a B&M Pro Stick at the moment which is very similar to the TCI shifters. Its looking like it is possible to drop it down slightly but you may need to fit some of the alloy cover to the console insert. Would look pretty neat still I reacon. I'll keep you updated
0 likes
Let me know how you go mate . Cheers
0 likes
Hey mate just seeing how your going with making the drop box to suit vn? Cheers bud
0 likes
06-10-12, 10:46 GMT+10#10 hes working on it, hes got the tunnel and console as far as i know
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.