Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
hay all,
iv removed these vx calais seats from my vl just recently.
they are in immaculate condition.
rear bench has been cut down to suit a vl and will go straight in on original mount/brackets.
front seats are both electric tilt and drivers seat has electric rise and fall.
these were all in good working order when removed. will need slight mods to install but very straight forward.
chasing $1100 ono. need them gone asap
cheers
alex
[phone removed]
(http://postimage.org/)
upload images (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
free picture hosting (http://postimage.org/)
(http://postimage.org/)
image upload (http://postimage.org/)
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Hey mate do you have any pics of the interior in ur vl I'm pretty keen on them only
Prob is I fly out Tomoro mornin
0 likes
Hey mate do you have any pics of the interior in ur vl I'm pretty keen on them only
Prob is I fly out Tomoro mornin
---------- Post added 15-08-12 at 09:27 ----------
Hey mate can u post ur number up my mate will come have alook for me tonite if it's possible cheers
0 likes
Thanks mate il give u a buzz when I'm home !!!
0 likes
good buy davo these are fuuuuuuucken awse
0 likes
Ur a dog Davo lol. U should be putting red leather in a silver car.. Lol gd buy mate.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25vlt8
[View Post]
Thanks mate il give u a buzz when I'm home !!!
no probs mate, im sure ull enjoy them. they are mint seats and u got em for a good price too.
cheers mate
alex
0 likes
18-08-12, 20:37 GMT+10#10 Lol who said there staying grey ????
0 likes
19-08-12, 00:55 GMT+10#11 !!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes