Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS Red Calais Interior

Started by hsvsmurf · 12 Aug 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

hsvsmurfArchived member
Hey guys as you must all by now I sold my Calais so I have a few spare I had put aside I no longer need, I have my spare Interior in the wonderful red, mostly complete (seats, carpet, door cards & hood lining dash etc) as far as I remember all that is missing is the centre consil its sitting in the roof of my garage atm so If there is some intrest I will have to dig it all out to make sure thats all thats missing, I also have various calais front parts & god knows what else open to offers at this stage & atm I would rather sell as a whole interior.
0 likes
NZ-SXYHDTArchived member
ill get the ball rolling, $150 for complete interior? is it "series 2"? Kelvin
0 likes
hsvsmurfArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NZ-SXYHDT [View Post] ill get the ball rolling, $150 for complete interior? is it "series 2"? Kelvin Its a Series 1 & Its owes me $200 so I would be Happier with that I have also found 4 manual surrounds as well guys Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIKVLTArchived member
PM me what calais front parts you have pretty please
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,959 threads, 61,934 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved