Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Clutch pedal pivot pin

Started by MitchVL · 4 Aug 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MitchVLArchived member
My clutch pedal has way too much free play in it and also moves side to side as I'm missing the retaining clip for the pivot pin. Has anyone got a picture of this clip that goes on the clutch pedal pivot pin? Or an alternative clip that I could get from a hardware store or something to do the job? I've got two of the clips that hold the master cylinder pin in and I'm certain it's not one of them that goes around the clutch pedal pivot pin... Cheers
0 likes
jbonezArchived member
Dont they have like a white plastic washer in them as well?
0 likes
MitchVLArchived member
In the retaining clip? I'm not sure as I have no idea what the correct clip looks like haha. Had another look at these two 'R' clips I've got here and one is bigger than the other, the bigger one will only just stretch over the pivot pin but I'm not sure how I could get it over the pin with the pedal IN the pedal box.. Not much room to move in the foot well!!
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,866 threads, 90,425 posts and 1,217 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved