Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Electric mirrors

Started by 50L-H8R · 31 July 2012 · 8 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

50L-H8RArchived member
Hey guys I bought a set of electric mirrors I have a series 2 berlina ( I think it's series two) the guy said there is a plug for them to plug straight into I can't find it any help would be much appreciated thanks
0 likes
gold-vltArchived member
would also like to know.
0 likes
50L-H8RArchived member
Yeah haha apparently there is a plug in berlinas but I can't find it? I want to find it soon bt as my whole dash is out for a while
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 50L-H8R [View Post] Yeah haha apparently there is a plug in berlinas but I can't find it? I want to find it soon bt as my whole dash is out for a while Have you looked behind your door trim? From memory there is one plug for power windows, one for central locking and one for the power mirrors. I could be wrong though as it has been a very long time since I had my door trims off. I don't know about the switch side of things though.
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
Should be in the door trace the loom and You may also want the switch for them as well. P.S I have 2 switch panels, one with the plug up for sale And I have 2 x electric mirrors II2 as well If any one wants them make me an offer i cant refuse or just an offer can post any where
0 likes
ENVMYVLArchived member
hi all i had bought a set of electric mirrors & switch panels for vl sl wagon but i haven't got any wiring looms to hook them up.. would anyone know where i can a wiring loom from at all?
0 likes
87VLSLArchived member
You'll probably have to watch on ebay for one to come up on there. At the moment there is a Calais wiring loom on there. Otherwise the wreckers, and hope to find an optioned up Berlina, or Calais there. But they are pretty hard to come by at the wreckers these days.
0 likes
5spdvlArchived member
From memory, it's on the same segment as the electric antenna loom. But I could be wrong. What I can tell you is that it's pretty easy to make your own with wiring diagrams.
0 likes
ss nutArchived member
Left hand side is Brown/grey/voilet all .05 wire and right hand side is Brown/Dark green/blue also all .05 conductor. Berlina wiring harness had the extra loom for this as well as power windowsBerlina and calais looms are the same.No such thing as series 1 or 2 so it does not make a difference.Loom comes from down in the kick panel(and goes to the door with power window and door lock wires).Easy to do if you have all the right bits. Cheers Marty
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,880 threads, 79,479 posts and 995 images saved from CT

31.8% of indexed threads saved