Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Whats the best sounding muffers ???

Started by 2SIKVL · 28 July 2012 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

2SIKVLArchived member
Hey GUys, Wats the best exhaust combo for a turbo .. wat are you all running? I currently have cheap as 2.5 all the way with a imitation flowmaster exhaust. No others on it, I thought it would sound mint , but just sounds too drowny and basically ****t , you guys have any idea wat your running?
0 likes
hsvsmurfArchived member
On my Black ct I was running a 3'' exhaust with a hks muffler but the wof shop said it was still too loud so I had to put a small straight through muffler at the back to shut them up it still sounded ok though. I also gained quite alot of kw with the new exhaust because it could flow properly, I have also had put a 3'' system on my new car but have also had a flange fitted just after the diff & 3 different tips made for it depending on how loud I want it Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
2SIKVLArchived member
Hey ya mate, Ok thanks for that, yea thats a great idea, flange over the diff and then swap out for wof...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,959 threads, 61,934 posts and 786 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved