Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys
Summernats is on again from 3-6 Jan 2013
Whose entering?
Whose coming down to watch?
After entering the Mightyboy and Trailer last year after spectating for the 2 previous years, I'm entering again this year. This time however, I'm taking the VL down
Let's a get a list together of whose coming and whose spectating
I'll keep this thread updated as its still 5 months away
Entering:
Name / Car / Rego / Entrant No.
Patch / VLCT / ZUTUTU / #756
Josh / BT1 / EX HWY / #527
Shaun / VLCT / GMH 10S / #523
DA HOON / ? / ? /
DENTED / LS1 Wagon / ?
Steve / VLCT / VLBOSS / # 571
ITG-O5Z VL / / #391
Chris/ VLCT / DUF588 / 1183
Spectating:
SQU33C
vl4skids
88_Chaser
0 likes
I'm in again, 3rd year running, can't wait!
0 likes
I'm entering fit the first time. Looking forward to filling my vl up with drunk gangas and doin laps.... Haha
0 likes
List updated
Sweet as, we'll have a maatouks boys cruise
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Maybe...hopefully. If not ill be on tuff street going wild and pumping guards
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
If anyone is thinking of entering, the early bird special ends 31st july. The price is only $130, the same price as a spectator...
0 likes
Gee I got some work to do before then
0 likes
you can send the forms, even if the car isnt completed.
I entered the mightyboy and trailer, before the trailer had even been built. if you have any questions, just give them a call, they're very very helpful and are more than happy to answer any questions and help you out
0 likes
I'll be around as always, but like always I'll probably be fixing cars.
0 likes
28-07-12, 10:23 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun55
[View Post]
I'm entering fit the first time. Looking forward to filling my vl up with drunk gangas and doin laps.... Haha
Hahahaha shauno, u will love it......
0 likes
20-08-12, 18:54 GMT+10#11 Summernats official entry form was in the mail today entrant number #523.......
0 likes
21-08-12, 17:53 GMT+10#13 Still waiting on mine
Edit: Just spoke to the summernats office and they said it has been processed and tickets will be sent within 2 weeks
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
23-08-12, 20:26 GMT+10#14 im entered
good to see afew off here entering
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
25-08-12, 13:07 GMT+10#15 Taking the ls1 wagon down again next year entrant #63
0 likes
10-09-12, 18:54 GMT+10#16 I'm entered in their system
Entrant #756
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
12-09-12, 12:40 GMT+10#17 Spectating taking the Calais Wagon it will be my first time going to summernats going for all 4 days
0 likes
12-09-12, 20:04 GMT+10#18 Sweet man, be careful when u take it down, take the coil off it or fuses out just incase someone tries to nick it, its not likely, but it has happened numerous times before
Come and say hey when u see me cruising man
0 likes
15-09-12, 16:08 GMT+10#19 still waiting on my tickets
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
16-09-12, 19:22 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by DA HOON
[View Post]
still waiting on my tickets
so m i
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes