Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

C4C 9 South Australia..

Started by vlct2010 · 19 July 2012 · 35 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vlct2010Archived member
_________________________________________ Date: Sunday the 18th November 2012 Meet Point: Bonython Park Gates open: 8:00am - NO EARLIER Depart for Cruise begins: 10:30 am Destination: National Motor Museum Gates open: 12:00pm - NO EARLIER Cost is a minimum donation of $35 per vehicle - NO CHANGE who going?????
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
i might consider it but couldn't they pick another location?
0 likes
MurphArchived member
Was going to go to Melbourne cruise instead, but can't get the time off now, so should be making an appearance for this one.
0 likes
VLPSI88Archived member
yeah im in Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] After last years khaos and the ridiculous amount of police harassment, including road blocks and copious amounts of defects and revenue raising fines that were passed out. You can definatley be assured my car won't be making an appearance. Shame really. i kno how u feel mate.. i didnt get defected but they had a look ova my vl n let me go... but im not gonna risk it this year i think ill go in my daily.. lol atleast ill still b supportin th charity...
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I will be going if my car is ready. I have been asked by liam if they can do a photo shoot on the cruise for the magazine so i hope my car is done.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] I will be going if my car is ready. I have been asked by liam if they can do a photo shoot on the cruise for the magazine so i hope my car is done. any pics or yhread on ur car?? ---------- Post added 19-07-12 at 19:20 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by MADVLT1 [View Post] I will be going if my car is ready. I have been asked by liam if they can do a photo shoot on the cruise for the magazine so i hope my car is done. any pics or thread on ur car??
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
I was at the last cruise for charity. think there is a pic of it on the last c4c8 thread. have done heaps of changes since then though.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
wat one was ur's mate
0 likes
TUXEDOArchived member
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BlinkArchived member
I might be there. Will see
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by XCHASE [View Post] After last years khaos and the ridiculous amount of police harassment, including road blocks and copious amounts of defects and revenue raising fines that were passed out. You can definatley be assured my car won't be making an appearance. Shame really. I was keen to go but if this is the case I think I will also give it a miss...
0 likes
MADVLT1Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXEDO [View Post] Yeah this blue calais is mine. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
vlct2010Archived member
nice i memba it
0 likes
VL_JOHNArchived member
Pfft typical Bonython Park, right next to the Thebarton Police Barracks. Couldn't make it any easier for them. I wouldn't even ride my goat there.
0 likes
SnakeyArchived member
Yer last year was ****ed! I got lucky and drove right past a defect station cos it was full so they couldnt pull me in but up the road there was 5 or 6 vn-vs in a bunch all has defects Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
MurphArchived member
I can see attendants being well down this year compared to last year. Shame really, because at the end of it all, its the charties that miss out.
0 likes
VLCT88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Murph [View Post] I can see attendants being well down this year compared to last year. Shame really, because at the end of it all, its the charties that miss out. Maybe SAPOL can donate some of the money they made from all the defects last year to cover the shortfall...
0 likes
abrowne70Archived member
Probably not going to go due to what happened last year, even though i didnt get defected, it will most likely be the same this year, so ill rather stay at home
0 likes
BTArchived member
maybe street commodore should talk to rino and get those special permits that people are talking about ( if its true what people are saying ) ? like he got for his cruise were the cops carnt defect cars ...
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,659 threads, 77,472 posts and 958 images saved from CT

31.1% of indexed threads saved