Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Converting auto to manual without manual ecu

Started by shaken · 5 July 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

shakenArchived member
Hey guys I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times but I can't find anything on my phone. I know it can be done but how do I bridge the wires for the park sensor? I'm going to get a manual ecu but it will be more than a week off and I need to drive the car on Sunday so any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.
0 likes
12maneymArchived member
theres a relay next to your battery with two purple wires cut them and join them from memory that should work.
0 likes
shakenArchived member
Thanks For your help.
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
Yes it works read the convo auto to manual thread for more info Revs will up them selvs to 1100 rpm but just adjust the iac screw on plenum N u can remove dash comp for auto ( rhs of steering wheel ) Works well the injector cut is form .3 to .6 of a second/s diff
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,856 threads, 79,263 posts and 990 images saved from CT

31.7% of indexed threads saved