Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Changing drum brake to disc? How hard?

Started by !!brad!!! · 1 July 2012 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

!!brad!!!Archived member
Can anyone give me an idea of how hard or what I'll need to do this got a VL diff with drums and want to put discs on can I use my discs from my VK diff?
0 likes
shakenArchived member
Yeh I'm pritty sure u can also u can get ur rear hoses off any commodore up until vs if u need them
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,889 threads, 79,631 posts and 1,001 images saved from CT

31.8% of indexed threads saved