Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As title says I'm after a powerglide to suit a rb motor for my panelvan let me know what you have cheers Rhys
0 likes
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=257780
i have a brand new one for sale if your keen
0 likes
That's what I'm after but Melbourne is abit of a drive would cost me a fortune in freight
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb3ej
[View Post]
That's what I'm after but Melbourne is abit of a drive would cost me a fortune in freight
small skid pallet to perth from melbourne if you drop it at the depo is about $350
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by vltrb-0
[View Post]
small skid pallet to perth from melbourne if you drop it at the depo is about $350
Surely would be cheaper then that? I had 4 rims with tyres brought over from nsw thru e-go transport, dropped off at nsw depo and pick up at Perth depo or only $155
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by leb vlt
[View Post]
Surely would be cheaper then that? I had 4 rims with tyres brought over from nsw thru e-go transport, dropped off at nsw depo and pick up at Perth depo or only $155
mine was a full pallet at 530Kg
worst case scenario
$286.77
so expect cheaper for a 1/2 pallet space
0 likes
27-07-12, 22:30 GMT+10#10 l got a better 1 forsale check out my thread
0 likes
28-07-12, 18:56 GMT+10#11 Sons like a good box but bit out of my price range mate and a little over the top I'm looking to run about 400rwhp
Good luck with the sale though
---------- Post added 28-07-12 at 19:56 ----------
Looking into having one built at the moment
0 likes
28-07-12, 23:41 GMT+10#12 nealtrans.com (http://nealtrans.com)
0 likes