Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Whitewalls in canberra

Started by vl4skids · 28 June 2012 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

vl4skidsArchived member
Hey guys, just thought I'd chuck up here if any of you are after whitewalls pm me or give me a call on [phone removed]. My names Jake, I'll look after you all price wise if you let me know your from here, I'll have some cards made up soon and will make sure I got some on me at one of the next cruises. Hope to wall some of your cars soon!
0 likes
3ltr VLArchived member
how much would you charge for a set of single walls? pm me if you like
0 likes
vl4skidsArchived member
Na all good mate happy to post prices. I'm looking at $100 for singles and $140 for doubles for ct members, about $120 for singles and $150 for doubles for outsiders. Cheers
0 likes
samsSLArchived member
hektik thats a good price, i got mine done for 150 (single) so I'll be coming to you next time for suree
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today111

12,250 threads, 95,428 posts and 1,252 images saved from CT

35.8% of indexed threads saved