27-06-12, 19:30 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount $5000
Open to Swap? Maybe
State QLD
Short Description for title? RB25det 300rwhp
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No
Transmission? MANUAL
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? 687SAV
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description I'm selling my VL with a RB25det. Its been a really nice car to have, turns lots of heads. The motor has Split fire coils, fmic, Bigger Garrett turbo, Greddy ECU, Full exhaust. The car has new custom paint, lowered, VY ss 18" mags, full stereo, amps, sub ect ect.. Goes really good and is great on fuel its getting a tune this weekend and should see into the 300rwhp mark.... right now I would say it has about 220rwhp. For that price it comes with 2 more VL's one of them just needs paint, drivers seat putting back in, the front bar putting back on. It has a good motor with 5 speed and extractors, 2.5" exhaust and a sun roof. The other has bits and pieces missing but still has motor gearbox and diff with a 2nd set of extractors.. so for $5000 your getting 3 cars. I will get some more pics of all the cars when the rain stops
---------- Post added 27-06-12 at 19:41 ----------
sorry guys I can't upload any pics so here is a link of the car for sale els where
http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/a...-for-Sale.html (http://www.boostclassifieds.com.au/advert/2112681-1987-Holden-Commodore-Sl-Vl-for-Sale.html)
0 likes
