Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Vl bonnet wont line up

Started by jesse>vl · 27 June 2012 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jesse>vlArchived member
Hey every one My vl bonnet won't line up the car was in a crash and the old one was stuffed So I got a vl bonnet off a friend and put it on the bonnet pin wouldn't line up with the hole so I went and got some new bonnet hinges and put them on it didn't really help The car was hit to that hard and it Dosnt Seam to look like the radiator support is bent I think it mite not me a vl bonnet Please help I have pitchers but I don't know how to up load them I can email them to you if you want to help thanks ---------- Post added 27-06-12 at 10:55 ---------- [IMG] Shot at 2012-06-26[/IMG] ---------- Post added 27-06-12 at 10:55 ---------- [IMG] [/IMG] ---------- Post added 27-06-12 at 10:56 ---------- btw there the pics of the new bonnet Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today110

11,944 threads, 91,309 posts and 1,227 images saved from CT

34.9% of indexed threads saved