21-06-12, 00:33 GMT+10#1
For Sale? Or Wanted? FS
Price/Amount 13000
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? Berlina Turbo
Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No
Transmission? AUTO
Currently Registered? Yes
REGO/VIN Number? 00000
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Up for grabz is my 1986 Holden Berlina Turbo
The Body : The body was striped down to nothing to a shell , Then was sandblasted back to Bare metal, then the body work began . Complete custom bay with rolled rails & smoothed bay with the relocation of the battery to the boot for the best looking bay . All the rust was cut out there was some around the front windscreen and a little around the back drivers side window & all was removed a fixed . The car was then hi filled and painted in a Custom Candy Apple pink inside & out along with the K-frame , Steering rack , wheel archers rails ect .
Drive Line : The Motor is a A6 Rebuilt . The block was Chemically cleaned , crack tested, power honed, decked, New Welsh plugs & Rear main seal, ACL Forged pistons, spool Rods, ACL Race Bearings , RB25 oil pump, Gates Racing Timing Belt, Ported & polished head . I fitted every thing I could on the motor new , coil , distributor , thermostat housing ,bottom radiator return housing of the bloke , Leeds , plugs , Brown top injectors were sent off chemical cleaned and the spay pattern adjusted . I used a genuine Nissan head gasket , I did buy a 3 layer ACL RACE series head gasket but decide that I�d go with the Nissan one instead. The manifold is a standard one fitted with a GARRET T4 internal waste gate with a Custom one peace dump to cat . Fitted with a 300x600 front mount intercooler with 3inh polished piping . Auto is a 3speed Jaco rebuild for 300+kw 3200 hi stall very nice auto . Diff is Standard disk brake with 28spline LSD its tight but could do with a oil change. Currently done 1244km into run in
I have a Wolf 3d PLUG in ECU for it just have not found what injectors and pump to run yet .
�Interim
Inside I have changed the whole thing from stock . I have changed the roof lining to beige Calais velour , along with the quarter windows surroundings on the inner is the same , VL Calais 86 beige leather rear seats I also have the front put away , VL Calais Beige door trims ,Beige Calais carpeted glove box very hard to find , and HSV VX Coulson front seats there black cloth . The carpet is brand new Beige . The sunglass holder is fitted with x3 Pro Autometer gages , FUEL, OIL,WATER , the steering Coolum has a autometer boost gage mounted there and a Monster tacho autometer with shift light mounted of the side of the dash next to the wipers level with the top of the dash . Rear and side white venations
Iv fitted standard VN 5liter Drop tank because they hang lower so 85liter along with new VLT internal and external fuel pumps . its rolling on Hand polished VL CALAIS WHEELS very shiny with white walls 95% tread . This is a great VL but iv owned it to long . iv put a lot of time and money into this thing so I�m not in to much of a hurry to say bye . The car does come with Original A8 motor & is currently rego Melbourne .
cheers ryan
---------- Post added 21-06-12 at 00:36 ----------
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
