Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As it says Wanted Samsung Galaxy S3.
Colour: White.
PM me or call me on [phone removed].
0 likes
H8 eBay want to see it in person :p
0 likes
go to the shops then ? the phone only came out like 2weeks ago at the most
0 likes
JB Hi-Fi have it for $777 outright
0 likes
Lol I know, actually I think **** smith has it for $745! :)
Il have to sus the cash situation first, I just thought I would try here first. Thx anyway guys.
0 likes
Yeah, your not gonna get any good deals on a newly released phone unless someone is
A) Scamming Telco's with a fake identity
B) Some smack head whp needs to get their next hit
C) Stolen
0 likes
Can I choose option C please? Lol ;)
0 likes
17-06-12, 23:10 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIZNT
[View Post]
Yeah, your not gonna get any good deals on a newly released phone unless someone is
A) Scamming Telco's with a fake identity
B) Some smack head whp needs to get their next hit
C) Stolen
Lol, so true, so true
0 likes
30-09-12, 22:45 GMT+10#12 Got galaxy s3 pebble blue pm if interested
0 likes
01-10-12, 12:30 GMT+10#13 Kogan.com have these brand new for $509 at the moment.
Trust worthy seller too.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.