08-06-12, 13:02 GMT+10#1
White shell, think it's an 88
Is rego'd, but not with 25.
Low km import RB25 and 5 speed box.
CPC forward facing intake
630cc injectors
GT35r 0.82r
External wastegate venting to atmosphere
Microtech ecu
Last owner said it was making a tad shy off 400hp, but would doubt it, 35r on the 25 is a proven combo.
The bad parts...
Currently clutch has shat itself, and have been flatout with work and overseas to replace. Willing to sell as is, or when I get the time, I will be buying a Jim Berry Full Monty, and that will be going in.
Tiny bits of rust in the usual places.
Has 4.11 diff gears that whine when not accelerating. Not sure why, haven't had a look yet, but diff gears are what $200?
Interior is a bit ratty, no stereo either. Does have blue calais seats
Selling as I miss my old wrx, and rather enjoy aircon, power windows and a stereo.
$12,000 as is with clutch
$14,000 once the Jim Berry goes in
[phone removed] or PM
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
