Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

ls1 twin throttle body manifold??

Started by BRETT lS1 · 5 June 2012 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BRETT lS1Archived member
Does anyone make a twin throttle body manifold for ls engines?? Anyone know at all cause I've looked but can't find Cheers.... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
mulkersArchived member
There you go. closest thing you'll find to a TT LS1 manifold afaik. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
BRETT lS1Archived member
Really fml lol .... With the amount of fabricators out there ud think there would be twin front mouths lol...cheers bud
0 likes
XEC747Archived member
What about http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...ghlight=harrop (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=256602&highlight=harrop)
0 likes
BRETT lS1Archived member
Had a look chief not the type I'm after thanks anyway if I can find a picture anywhere ill post it up Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
FRASHDArchived member
Can I ask why you want a twin throttle body set up?
0 likes
InsaneVLArchived member
102mm single not big enough?
0 likes
Adam007Archived member
Holley P/N # 300-121
0 likes
BRETT lS1Archived member
INSANE VL I have a 102mm throttle body on atm.... FRASHD cause I have a twin turbo setup and id like each pipe from the inter cooler to have its own throttle body.... More of a show engine type really ---------- Post added 06-06-12 at 17:34 ---------- Adam007 will take a look thanks
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Try c.o.m.e racing maybe they have
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,935 threads, 61,576 posts and 785 images saved from CT

26.1% of indexed threads saved